How To Quickly Handle AC Repairs in Round Rock, TX
AC Repairs in Round Rock: You likely don’t give much thought to your air conditioner each day until it stops working, With the summer heat temperatures rising in the Round Rock Texas area, issues become noticeable and you’ll want to have them repaired as soon as possible to keep your home cool. ABC Austin Service Express has been servicing the HVAC needs of residents in Round Rock for over 10 years offering emergency 24/7 repairs.
Call us any time of day or night when you need help.
Why Request Emergency Repairs?
When your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home at all, you need it repaired fast so your home doesn’t get too hot. When your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home properly or you’ve noticed noises or other issues, fast repairs can help prevent more serious repairs. Emergency services are available any time of the day or night. A technician can diagnose the issue and repair it quickly to help your home stay cool no matter how hot it is outside.
What Emergency Repairs are Available?
Air conditioner technicians provide a variety of services to ensure your air conditioner is running in peak condition. They can diagnose the issue and repair it quickly for you. Some of the most common issues they can handle include the following.
- Drainage Issues – Your air conditioner might not be working properly because the compressor cannot work efficiently. This can be because the drainage for the air conditioner is blocked. A technician can diagnose the issue and clear the blockage to help your air conditioner work properly and prevent issues with the compressor.
- Frozen Condenser Coils – The condenser coils can freeze, even if it’s hot outside, when the airflow through the unit is compromised. When this happens, the coils need to have the ice removed. The main issue causing the ice will need to be fixed to prevent it from happening again.
- Refrigerant Leak – Your air conditioner uses refrigerant to cool the air in your home. If there is a leak, your air conditioner will have a lot of trouble keeping your home at a comfortable temperature. A technician is required to diagnose and repair refrigerant leaks as well as to top off the refrigerant.
- Air Duct Issues – If your air ducts have issues, it could lead to one part of your home being hotter than the rest. A technician can check your ducts for tears, blockage, or for a detached duct and repair the issue fast. Once done, your entire home can be kept at a comfortable temperature.
- Thermostat Issues – Your thermostat is what controls how often the air conditioner runs and how long it runs. If it’s not working properly, your air conditioner could be running too long, wearing down the parts faster and causing your energy bills to rise, or it could have trouble running long enough to cool the home. A technician can install a new thermostat for you if this is the issue.
What About New Air Conditioner Installations?
At some point, your air conditioner needs to be replaced. This could be because it’s too old or because the repairs needed are at least half the cost of a new unit. If the repairs needed are expensive, it could make more sense to just replace the air conditioner now so you know you won’t have to worry about more repairs for a while.
A technician can help set up the installation for your new unit as quickly as possible so you won’t be without air conditioning for long. They’ll make sure you can find the right size for your home and your budget.
What Is There to Do While Waiting for Repairs?
If you’re waiting for repairs to be finished, waiting for a new air conditioner to be installed, or just waiting for your home to finish cooling down, get out and see the area. Known for its historic sites and the many activities you can do outdoors, there’s plenty to do in Round Rock.
You might spend the day at Memorial Park or check out Chisholm Trail Crossing Park to learn more about the area’s history. If you want to cool down a bit, check out the Rock’n River Family Aquatic Center, watch a move in one of the local theaters, or beat the heat by trying to find your way out of a mystery at Escapology in Austin.
You won’t want to just deal with the heat if your air conditioner stops working properly in the summer. Instead, contact us at ABC Austin Service Express and one of our Nate Certifiec HVAC professionals will get to you as quick as we can. They’ll diagnose the issue and have your air conditioner up and running again quickly or install a new one for you if it’s needed. Ask about our financing options on new AC Installations. Available any time, they’ll make sure you can stay cool throughout the summer.